tisdag 24 maj 2011

Once again it's on..

Part of my motivation for making this blog is the idea of having some of my favourite links gathered in one place, the way you used to be able to browse posted links on facebook until a few moths ago when the facebook profile pages got redesigned. It used to be my link collection, as well as playlist, and now I'll be reposting some of those links and videos on this blog so that I'll have them all in one place, so bare with me if you've already seen some of my posts earlier on facebook. Like this one.

Fresh Gordon & Choice MCs performing beat of the street and gordy's groove live in 1986.




Here's one I hadn't posted yet; fresh commandments.



A post without a sci-fi beer commercial would be somewhat of a cop out, right?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar