tisdag 24 maj 2011

Record fair this saturday..

...And I'll be there, hopefully selling some records. My biggest concern is selling off my disco, balearic, and 80's funk, I guess. The organisers arrange clubs that play shose styles, so I'm hopeful. Even though there'll probably be a lot of other stuff in my crates as well. I think I'll bring any hip hop though.

If youre in Stockholm, check it out, it's held at renseriet on Bolidenvägen 16B in Globen, from 12 o'clock to 19 with no entrance fee. Most of the people who will be selling records are DJ's, and some producers as well, with at least a background in hip hop, rather than the usual record dealers. So I personally find this to be a much more exciting record fair than the ones that are usually held in Stockholm, which lean heavily towards rock and pop. There will be a listening station for records found, as well as a bar and a café. You can even play your newly bought records played in the bar afterwards.

The facebook page for the event:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215692265121104

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar