tisdag 24 maj 2011

Speaking of VHS tapes..and selling off stuff... I've been thinking of selling some of my old tapes as theyre taking too much room, even as they've been moved to the basement. One of them is a tape of the original (swedish PAL) release of 'Bruce Lee against supermen' starring Bruce Lee imitator Bruce Li. I believe that this film might be the origin of the breaking move 'superman', as it's rumoured to have been originated from a kung fu film, and the main bad guy in this film is actually a fighter called 'superman', who does the move. Should anyone's be interested in the tape, get in touch. If I remember correctly the tape is an ex-rental, but still plays well.

I could'nt find a clip of superman doing the 'superman' move, I did however find a video of the big fight between him and Bruce Lee(Li) that ends the film. As you'll see at the end of the clip the film features a nice little bit of 'green hornet' rip off too!



And yeah, I'm aware that it's kind of a shit blog post since I didn't post a video of superman doing the move. It doesn't even have a title either.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar